Your first visit to Baker Allergy, Asthma and Dermatology involves a few special steps so we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Take some time to find background information about our committed staff and initial visit procedures. You can save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
*** If you are making an appointment to be seen for persistent/ongoing hives (urticaria), you can remain on your current medications, including antihistamines, if they are helping. We will discuss allergy testing options at your appointment.***
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in allergy, asthma, and dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Paperwork Allergy/Asthma
- New Patient Paperwork Dermatology
- Notice Of Privacy Practices
- Records Release and Authorization
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the providers. We look forward to your first visit.