Dr. James Baker has specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of allergy, asthma, and immunology disorders for over 35 years. He welcomes both adults and children in the treatment of, but not limited to:
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic Cough
- Recurrent bronchitis
- Upper respiratory infections
- Vocal cord dysfunction
How is asthma diagnosed?
- We will take an extensive history and perform a physical exam.
- We will perform lung function testing in patients over the
- age of 4.
- If needed, we will employ our state of the art Nitric Oxide analyzer to measure lung inflammation.
What to expect after receiving a diagnosis of asthma?
- We will create an individualized treatment plan for you and provide thorough education regarding your diagnosis and the management of your asthma.
- We will recommend medications that can help to prevent and relieve asthma symptoms.